Sunday, September 30, 2012

just a little chitter chatter

Its 10:55 pm and I cannot sleep. Does anyone else have this problem? My mind is racing from the excitement of this weekend. Friday night my little family spent a peaceful night at home. Which was well needed. Saturday was a crazy busy day at work and as soon as I got off I headed to our monthly ladies meeting at church. Whoa! Let me just say this, you people have not even begun to have fun until you get around these ladies!!!! Young and old we had a blast!!!! I woke up this morning feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated. Church was amazing as always. Paster M. really knows how to get the message across. After church we went to visit with my mom for awhile. Ahhh how I love sunday afternoon visits with her. We made it home around 3pm and somehow we all ended up taking a Sunday afternoon nap. :))))) I absolutely love Sunday afternoon naps! But as the saying goes "All good things come to an end but open the door for something better." ....The better was tonights church service. Footwashing and Communion. Yes, I am a foot washing baptist. lol. My daughter, Hailie, decided to participate tonight. And I believe she got more than just the normal foot washing treatment. Fool out foot spa for her!!! No fair! Before foot washing is communion. This was actually hailies first communion as well. I am so proud of her. She made me giggle while they were coming around with the grape juice. Pator M. was explaining how this drink was a symbol of the blood shed on the cross for us and I believe Hailie was not hearing the "symbol" part. Haha! She looked at me with a very confused look on her face and said "Momma what is that in that glass"?!!!! I had to re-explain. Gotta love them kids! After church services, my husband and I were able to go out to eat and to walmart by ourselves! Its so exciting to me to get to go to walmart with no kids to constantly chase or fuss with. Any who....that was my weekend and I hope you all have had just as amazing of a weekend as I have.

Also If there is anything I can pray about for you just inbox me. I am blessed to have so many of you who read this blog and get inspiration from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment